I have moved house.
My name is Andy Field. I am an artist, writer, part-time curator, sometime academic and occasional polemicist who lives in Bristol. For the last five years I've been Co-Director of Forest Fringe with Deborah Pearson. Forest Fringe is an artist-led organisation making space for risk and experimentation at the Edinburgh Festival and beyond. Forest Fringe’s innovative community-led approach to supporting and collaborating with artists has allowed it to become a home to some of the country’s most exciting and radical new performance work.
I am also an artist in my own right, creating unusual interactive projects for a range of contexts. My writing on performance has been included in numerous publications including the Guardian, This is Tomorrow, The Stage and Contemporary Theatre Review. I've recently completed a PhD exploring the relationship between contemporary performance practice and the New York avant-gardes of the 1960s and 1970s.
- RT @hellaiG: For all the people assuming they aren't doing harm by sharing/viewing JLaw & Co's STOLEN photos, @clementine_ford: http://t.co… 21 hours ago
- RT @MobyDickatSea: It is the emptiness of the white that is more disturbing, than even the bloodiness of red. 5 days ago
- I'm in a WH Smith airport bookshop. £5 to the person who comes up with best book I can actually find in stock. 1 week ago
- RT @guardian_clark: BREAKING: Guardian/ICM poll Salmond – 71% Darling – 29% Sample 500+ 1 week ago
- RT @robnitm: Concert at the Royal Albert Hall to mark the 26th anniversary of the Red Army, 1944. I wonder what was played? http://t.co/Zis… 1 week ago